- Personal data in Singapore is protected under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
- TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd complies to PDPA.
- Personal data provided to by users is not disclosed/given/sold to third parties.
- From time to time, TerraSeeds may send marketing information to users in our mailing list. Users who do not consent to receiving such information may subscribe from mailing list with immediate effect.
According to Personal Data Protection Commission Singapore,
What is Personal Data?
Personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access. Personal data in Singapore is protected under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
What is the Personal Data Protection Act?
The PDPA establishes a data protection law that comprises various rules governing the collection, use, disclosure and care of personal data. It recognises both the rights of individuals to protect their personal data, including rights of access and correction, and the needs of organisations to collect, use or disclose personal data for legitimate and reasonable purposes.
The PDPA provides for the establishment of a national Do Not Call (DNC) Registry. The DNC Registry allows individuals to register their Singapore telephone numbers to opt out of receiving marketing phone calls, mobile text messages such as SMS or MMS, and faxes from organisations.
Latest posts by TerraSeeds (see all)
- TerraSeeds, OnlineForexMaster placed among Top 100 Forex - February 12, 2017
- Soh Tiong Hum speaking at TASS event on his Box Theory - September 25, 2016
- 4M/BP class announcement regarding use of vouchers - July 27, 2016
- Singapore Stock Market Outlook Q1 2016 - December 9, 2015
- Tflow® Forex Course Intake 48 Seminar & Course Dates - September 28, 2015