New Tflow® student admin information
For Intake 48 starting 31 October 2015
Dear participants, please note this information. Action may be required on your part.
- Level 1, download, print and read. This is the same material given out as link during preview seminar. If you have already seen this, skip.
- Level 2, download, print, read, prior to commencement of course.
- If you encounter questions on Levels 1 and 2, please bring up for Q&A. It will not be covered in class.
- There will be a printed set of material for trading strategy. This will be given out on first day of class Saturday 31 October.
- Click on this link: http://bit.ly/aximt4file (Note: Ignore the warning on the webpage and scroll to the bottom to locate the link)
- Video on how to install your MetaTrader 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrLvANlAHlc
- Download WINE-Packaged MT4 for Mac OS: http://www.axitrader.com/files/AxiTrader_MT4_OSX.dmg
- Other methods of Installing for Mac OS: https://www.terraseeds.com/blog/5-great-tips-to-use-metatrader-mt4-on-mac-os/
- Read steps to Configure your MT4 here: http://bit.ly/tsmt4guide
- Open a live account with Axitrader http://bit.ly/liveaxi
- Link to MT4 do-it-yourself-guide.
Accessing student support
- Blog access is separated into 2 levels. At the moment you are at level 1. After attending 31 October and 01 November sessions, you will be raised to level 2 and able to see all content.
- Private Google Plus discussion will be available after 31 Oct/ 01 Nov as well. Do gain access, follow instructions here.
- Official twitter channel is here.
Setting up the demo account that we provide
- We are providing you a demo account that will not expire for you to practice your trade.
- You can setup multiple accounts (mix of demo and live) in one MT4 platform. You can switch between demo and live account easily.
- Steps to setting up your demo account
- Click File, choose “Login to Trade Account”
- A new window pops. Key in your Login and password that we provided. Choose Axitrader-US03-Demo as the server
- Click Login
- Check the bottom right to see if your demo account is working. Under navigator tab, you can switch between demo and live server (scroll down for illustrations)