Straits Times Index constituents stocks May 2018 performance
May 2018, Straits Times Index was down 185.75 points or 5.14% over end of April. Out of 30 constituent stocks, 22 end in the red. Triple Top reversal pattern hinted in STI chart.
- ComfortDelgro and Genting Singapore are gain leaders.
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding and Hutchison Port Holdings are loss leaders.
- Back in April, Venture Corp (ticker V03.si) lost 25% on high volume. End of May, Venture claws back 1.24%.
- Big banks UOB (U11.si), DBS (D05.si) and OCBC (O39.si) are down 5.91%, 7.91% and 8.48% respectively.
- End of April 2018 performance here.
On May 03, I wrote that there is a possibility of a Triple Top reversal in the Singapore stock index. This is now much clearer although confirmation follows break of neckline only.
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.