Singapore stocks and index month and quarter performance end Q1 2018
STI component stocks: winners and losers end Q1 2018
- Q-Q, Straits Times Index is up 25.05 points or 0.74% to close at 3427.97.
- 13 stocks posted gains, 17 stocks posted losses for the quarter.
- Gain leaders are Venture Corp and DBS.
- Loss leaders are Hutchison Port Holdings and Starhub,
- End of Q4 2017 performance is available here.
End of March 2018 performance by STI constituents (by month)
- STI is down 89.97 points or 2.56% from 3517.94.
- 8 stocks posted gains, 22 losses.
- Gain leaders are Capitaland Commercial Trust and ST Engineering.
- Loss leaders are Yangzijiang Shipbuilding and Hutchison Port Holdings.
- End of February performance is not available.
- 20-year trend line of ST Engineering, minus fear-driven dips
- Capitaland C31 and Sembcorp U96 in multiple time frame charts
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.