Trading heatmaps for forex, stocks and others (link compilation)
- Singapore SGX market heatmap by Investzinc.com
- Singapore stocks heatmap by Dzhintl.com
- Malaysia stocks heatmap by Dzhintl.com
- China Shanghai Composite heatmap by 4-traders.com
- Hong Kong Hang Seng (HSX) heatmap by 4-traders.com
- S&P500 and S&P500 sectors heatmap by Sectorspdr.com
- Indices, commmodities and forex futures heatmap by Finviz.com
- Futures market map by Barchart.com
- Forex market map by Barchart.com
- UK100 heatmap by Thisismoney.com
- UK250 heatmap by Thisismoney.com
- UK sectors heatmap by Thisismoney.com
- UK indices heatmap by Thisismoney.com
- Currency strength heatmap by Oanda.com
- Forex heat-map by FXstreet.com
How to use heatmaps, how to select based on relative performance
Heatmaps offer a visual way to relative strength, relative performance of equities/markets. Choosing equities/markets to trade based on relative strength and relative performance is a superior way of picking the right trade. Some explanations, examples are available below.
- How to use a SectorSPDR heatmap to analyse performance of S&P500 component sectors, sector ETFs and component stocks for stock and sector picking.
- How to use S&P500 sector tracker heatmap as a screening tool.
- How to read relative strength, pick a winning forex trade by building your own overlay or use a off-the-shelf solution from Finviz.com or Barchart.com.