7 observations for this EURUSD – EURGBP performance
What comes to mind when you look at this EURUSD-EURGBP overlay?
- EURGBP performed better than EURUSD over the last two years.
- EURGBP and EURUSD exhibited high levels of correlation in the past such as in the 90s or between 2010 – 2015.
- Since 2015, EURGBP and EURUSD diverged temporarily or permanently.
- EURUSD appears to be trending up, has no signs of turning.
- EURGBP could be reversing.
- EURUSD and EURUSD could converge in the near future either by USD weakening or GBP strengthening.
- If a positive correlation still exists between EURGBP and EURUSD, then A) EURGBP could resume it’s upward trend (following EURUSD) or B) EURUSD could turn in the near future (following EURGBP).
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’. Operates multiple strategies.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.