7 observations for this EURUSD – EURGBP performance
What comes to mind when you look at this EURUSD-EURGBP overlay?
- EURGBP performed better than EURUSD over the last two years.
- EURGBP and EURUSD exhibited high levels of correlation in the past such as in the 90s or between 2010 – 2015.
- Since 2015, EURGBP and EURUSD diverged temporarily or permanently.
- EURUSD appears to be trending up, has no signs of turning.
- EURGBP could be reversing.
- EURUSD and EURUSD could converge in the near future either by USD weakening or GBP strengthening.
- If a positive correlation still exists between EURGBP and EURUSD, then A) EURGBP could resume it’s upward trend (following EURUSD) or B) EURUSD could turn in the near future (following EURGBP).