STI component stocks: winners and losers end Q2 2016
2nd quarter ’16 sees 10 gains, 19 losses, 1 unchanged
- Straits Times Index virtually unchanged from Q1.
- Gain leaders are Thai Beverage and Starhub.
- Loss leaders are Genting Singapore and Golden Agri.
- Week 25 was rocked by volatility (2.1% single day drop on 24 June) from Brexit but Week 26 turned out a v-shaped rally where market closed the week up 4.1%.
- Last quarterly update is linked here.
- Former 52-week low at 2740 formidable support despite 3 failed breaks below.
Note: I have taken every effort to ensure the data presented in these tables is correct but readers should verify with other sources.