For Asian traders at my time zone (Singapore, GMT + 8), this is a good timetable to refer to for EU Referendum tonight. From forexlive.com,
- Polling places open 0600GMT
- Polling places close 2100GMT
- Each local counting area will begin counting once voting closes
- First results are expected around 0000GMT (Friday morning UK time)
- A reasonably clear picture of the result should be from around 0300GMT … but that will depend on the closeness of the results
- Final declaration expected around 0600GMT (Friday morning UK time), this will be when about 75% of counting areas are expected to have declared. Again, subject to the closeness of the contest.
Changed to Singapore time, this is what we can expect:
- Polling places open at 1400hrs or 2.00pm.
- Polling places close on 24 June at 0500hrs or 5.00am.
- First results are expected at around 0800hrs or 8.00am tomorrow morning.
- Clear picture by 1100hrs or 11.00am.
- Final declaration expected around 1400hrs or 2.00pm.
For those who are keen, The Telegraph is my preferred source.
The following two tabs change content below.
Soh Tiong Hum is Director of TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. TerraSeeds is a trading educator in Singapore since 2005.
Soh's Twitter account @sohtionghum
was ranked #23 out of The Top 70 Twitter Accounts To Follow In 2015
"I do not have a financial advisor's license. I am not qualified by any regulator to give financial advice. I do not know you the reader. Your investment means and motive may be different from me. My posts here are based on observations and meant for education. I am not responsible for for any consequence from your actions."