Timetable for UK’s EU Referendum
For Asian traders at my time zone (Singapore, GMT + 8), this is a good timetable to refer to for EU Referendum tonight. From forexlive.com,
- Polling places open 0600GMT
- Polling places close 2100GMT
- Each local counting area will begin counting once voting closes
- First results are expected around 0000GMT (Friday morning UK time)
- A reasonably clear picture of the result should be from around 0300GMT … but that will depend on the closeness of the results
- Final declaration expected around 0600GMT (Friday morning UK time), this will be when about 75% of counting areas are expected to have declared. Again, subject to the closeness of the contest.
Changed to Singapore time, this is what we can expect:
- Polling places open at 1400hrs or 2.00pm.
- Polling places close on 24 June at 0500hrs or 5.00am.
- First results are expected at around 0800hrs or 8.00am tomorrow morning.
- Clear picture by 1100hrs or 11.00am.
- Final declaration expected around 1400hrs or 2.00pm.
For those who are keen, The Telegraph is my preferred source.
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.