October – November course dates, seminars
Intake 48 of Terraseeds Tflow® Forex Course will start on 31 October 2015.
There are 2 free educational forex seminars to attend prior to this intake. Each seminar is 2 hours long. This is the seminar for individuals to be introduced to forex trading as well as Tflow® Forex Course. Individuals are recommended to attend in order to check whether it fits your learning objective. Seminar information is available here.
Tflow® Forex Course Intake 48
Please check out course content here.
Seminar and course dates for Tflow® Forex Course Intake 48
In addition, please note the following:
- Intake 48 is the last Tflow® Intake for year 2015. 2016 dates are not available.
- Changes have been made to the course which is in line with regular revisions done over the years.
- TX Auto Alert is No Longer part of the program.
- Course program is now 5 days. 4 dates are shown in the calendar. The fifth session will be provided in the form of a voucher. Participants can attend this last session on time on target any one of the weekly (4M/BP) sessions which are held for existing students. This is not a new arrangement. It is done to provide consideration to Singaporeans who have very busy schedules these days.
- Class size is fixed at 40 persons maximum. Actual class size may be any number 40 or less.
- Course fee remains at SGD3300/-; there is no GST.
- Payment mode is cheque or cash made in full before 22 October.
- Confirmation for attendance is given after full payment. Registration is NOT confirmation of attendance.
- No deferment will be available this time as we are unable to commit course date in 2016. Anyone who has registered, made payment and is then unable to attend will be given full refund less SGD150 admin fee.
- For existing students who wish to attend re-sit note:
- A. Priority is given to new students.
- B. Contact us to be placed on wait list.
- C. Price of re-sit is $470.
- D. Note that due to revisions, course content for this intake will be different (minor) from the one you have attended.
- Seminar speaker and course trainer Binni Ong.
The following two tabs change content below.
An established trading school
and trainer with strong course and trading platform in Singapore for trading currency, stock indices, oil and gold.