- Fact is I can be a lot more prolific in terms of charts and material.
- Like most other folks, I don’t really like to log in to the blog to post unless the material is going to be wordy. On the other hand, I am not really keen to put every piece openly out on Twitter for everyone to see.
- In addition, our blog is based on WordPress which is not iPad or smart phone friendly.
- Google Plus is what we have chosen http://bit.ly/NVqXmW.
- Good thing is G+ makes it very easy to upload charts and type comments through iPhone/iPad and Android apps.
- This is how you can join http://digitalunite.com/guides/social-networking-blogs/google-plus/how-join-google-plus. Good thing is: you don’t need to create new ID, just your gmail login will do.
Instructions on how to follow us in G+
- Click here for G+
- Search for +TerraSeedsforexstrategy and follow us. Add us to your circle.
- Go to Google+ page. Upload your photo. Take a screen capture and send us that screen capture like above to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then add you to our TerraSeeds circle so you can see private discussion.
- Google doesn’t allow us to add you IF you don’t follow the steps above. So it’s critical you follow these steps accordingly.
All requests from unidentified G+ accounts to see exclusive content will be ignored.
Update 10 September – Gmail ID is NOT G+ ID
We have received many emails to us providing gmail ID. Note: gmail ID is NOT G+ ID. If you don’t know what G+ ID is, do a screen capture of your profile page on G+ like the one below and show us clearly your name under the picture as well as the link on top. If you do not follow this instruction, we will not add you.
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’. Operates multiple strategies.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.