Important admin announcement 2
I am missing Jerome’s absence because by 3.03pm, none of the usual support is available because for the whole morning I was messing around with admin work. Here are a few things I have in mind to get organised as well as some messages for all of you.
- Please be reminded/pass the message to your friends that there is a 4M class tomorrow 03 June from 2.30pm – 5.30pm. If you have want to sign up, there are still 14 spaces.
- If you have signed up, please don’t miss. If you have to miss, please inform is in advance by sms (8298 6982) or email.
- We don’t give away teaching material and we don’t have time to do individual briefing. If you really like the class, please attend.
Lost password to MT4 account
- MT4 is a software that is licensed to brokers rather than users.
- It means every account is very valuable and controlled item.
- Demo accounts that we make available to students were sponsored by Axitrader at their expense.
- If you have lost your id, password, please use this account to get a live account http://bit.ly/liveacct2.
- You don’t have to fund it if you don’t want to use Axi as your broker but you can use it for TX Auto Alert.
- We do not give out demo accounts again if you let it expire.
- We are unable to reset your user password and neither did we record them.
- For self help, please go here.
- I am trying to document a comprehensive list of issues.
- The linked page also points to other articles.
Software/hardware/learning material from other vendors
- We do not offer comment or assistance where other vendors are involved.
- Please refrain from sending us screenshots, questions.
- This is something very important in my opinion but unfortunately I am unable to respond to each in a timely manner.
- If the question brought up must be urgently discussed, I will bring it up in the blog addressed to every member.
- If you want to keep it private, please express it clearly.
- I ask that you kindly organise your questions and charts clearly and easy to read.
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.