How to install indicators to Metatrader 4 (MT4) in Windows & Mac OS
This is the second video in the Self Help guide series, empowering traders to learn how to add a new indicator to their existing Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform. If you’re facing difficulties installing Metatrader 4, you can refer to this previous post “How to Install Metatrader 4 (MT4) in Windows & Mac OS“.
Installing indicator to existing Metatrader 4 (MT4) on Windows OS
- Within Metatrader 4, Click on File, then Click on Open Data Folder
- An explorer window will be opened up. Click and expand the MQL4 folder
- Copy your indicator files,
- EX4 files into Indicators folder
- DLL files into Libraries folder
Installing new indicator to existing Metatrader 4 (MT4) on Mac OS
- Save the indicator files to a new folder on the desktop.
- Run Metatrader 4 (MT4).
- Click on File, then Click on Open Data Folder
- In the Explorer window, navigate to the indicator folder and copy the files.
- We need to copy the indicator files to the indicators folder in C:/Program Files/Metatrader 4…/MQL4
- Copy EX4 files to the Indicators folder and any DLL files to the Libraries folder.
Step by Step Video Guide
How to to install indicators into Metatrader 4 on Windows computers
How to to install indicators into Metatrader 4 on Mac (Apple) computers
Last time, many things that I wanted were just dreams, now I see them as possibilities. I’m looking forward to own pent-house suite in Manhattan overlooking Central Park because forex trading with Tflow® makes it possible. Find me on Google+