Important admin announcement
Binni and I congratulate Jerome. He is going to a new career. He worked his last day here at TerraSeeds yesterday, we just had a farewell lunch and he will be starting work next Tuesday. Good man. We had a good time but it is important for each individual to move on to something better.
— Jerome Lee (@jeromlee) May 28, 2015
Please tweet your goodbyes to him directly; if you send here, we will forward to him but it might take a while.
A few things I want to announce:
- Binni and I have decided to take a sabbatical from training so we do not have the next Tflow® course date.
- If you have any friends who are keen to attend Tflow®, please ask them to follow our schedule or leave their name and contact until we go back to them.
- We don’t know how long this break will take.
- In conjunction with this break, we are going to downsize.
- The company will continue to operate.
- 4M and BP will continue at current frequency.
- We will have time to take up more ad hoc speaking sessions so don’t be surprised to see us here and there.
- Jerome will not be replaced; if we are a bit sloppy with customer service from now on please forgive us.
- Priority will be given to learning and trading matters; please feel free to write or leave a comment in the blog.
- For IT matters, please go here do-it-yourself.
- For everything else in between, please consider if your friendly broker is the first person you should go to.