TerraSeeds forex blog content, usability and participation
How to get the best out of this forex blog
- Please participate for learning purposes. At the moment I have some encouraging participation feedback from individuals but this is too rare.
- One feature I would like to highlight is the plugin that requires everyone to log-in in order to see content here also keeps Googlebots out. This means that if you leave a comment in your name, it will not be picked up by Google search from someone outside e.g. your ex- or your employer. In other words, feel free to say something and challenge me to make more content.
- I want to thank individuals who have sent suggestions to make these threads better. Thank you. I take suggestions very seriously and whatever that can be implemented to improve content will be followed up.
- However there were also ideas to improve layout and usability. Unfortunately these will not receive priority at the moment. The content arranged here is not the most easy in terms of access or readability but it follows chronological order as setups appear in the market. Also it is easy for me in the sequence write-post-tweet. Changes to layout, redesigning the flow and curating information may be disruptive and since feedback is one-off, I assume that majority of users are comfortable.
Features to help you navigate
There are two useful features to help you with navigation in this blog.
Internal Google search widget
This is a very useful navigational feature that can be found near the left bottom of the blog section. It has been customised to deliver only search results of key words from content available in this blog. If you enter keywords ‘multiple time frame analysis’ into the entry field, you will get a search result like this below. You can personalise your search according to keywords that interest you.
The other feature can be found at the foot of individual blog postings. Just above the Comment section, you can see tags that link to relevant posts by keyword. Each set of keywords is a link and can be clicked on to bring you to more articles in the same vein.
Coming development for this blog
As a happy announcement, we are turning towards audiovisual content so these are the things you can encounter very soon:
- Tflow® training material to be converted to AV format and posted online with more emphasis and treatment.
- Some analysis from ‘currency pairs this week‘ will also be done in multimedia format.
- Other training that we NO LONGER conduct may also be made available.
At this moment we are limited only by imagination and competency of handling information with more tools.
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’. Operates multiple strategies.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.