STI component stocks: winners and losers at end Q1 2015
STI up 2.43% Q/Q; 18 stocks gain, 12 lost
- 15 winners and 15 losers for Q4 2014
- Singtel and Noble displace win and loss leaders Olam International and Genting Singapore respectively.
Straits Times Index continues to power higher
It is now near to 3-year high of 3464.79 done on 22 May 2013 (surpassed only marginally during yesterday intraday high at 3450.11).
What the heatmap says
- Keppel Corp seems to turn a corner compared to last quarter with this colour change.
- Telcos and Financials doing very well although UOB bucks the trend.
- Jardine Matheson and Jardine Strategic are the oversized giants here.
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.