On August 16, 2014 ShowFx Asia invites everyone with a shared interest in FOREX and financial markets to Marina Bay Sands for its annual Conference in Singapore.
The Conference aims to increase professionalism of traders and unite in one place all members of Forex community: brokers, dealing desks, trading experts and of course, traders.
Why the Conference is worth attending
As Forex community in Singapore is growing, there´s quite a wide range of trading seminars and workshops taking place in the area. However, this one is one of a kind as the organizers have managed to engage a great panel of speakers to give you trading advice gleaned from years of their experience. At the Conference you will
- learn how to recognize and neutralize trading mindtraps
- discover the most practical and timesaving strategies
- get tips on building a trading plan
- meet face to face with top Forex experts
- get trading bonuses from Forex brokers
- enjoy raffles and prize draws
• Stuart McPhee, OANDA (Keynote speaker)
OANDA’s Senior Currency Technical Analyst Stuart McPhee is the author of several bestselling trading books, most recently the fourth edition of his popular book “Trading in a Nutshell”. Stuart will focus on a set of trading rules which, compiled together, make for a profitable trading, as well as on the processes one has to go through to form his trading strategy.
• Bert Antonik, Online Trading Academy
• Toh Shun Gui, Forex Asia Academy
• Arief Makmur, InstaForex
• Hairul Azman Bin Mohammed, InstaForex
The organizers carefully select speakers to maximize value for every attendee. Most seminars provide detailed analysis of real strategies sifting out important information applicable in trading on currencies as well as stocks and commodities markets.
Forex education for free
ShowFx Asia believe that Forex education should be available to everyone, that’s why the entrance to the Conference is FREE! Register for attendance here.
Traditional prize draws and raffles are planned for all conference visitors.