‘Trade German DAX30 Futures right away!’ Stock Index Futures Seminar
Seminar for individuals who want to trade DAX30 Futures right away
- Dummies guide to DAX30. DAX30 is Germany’s stock market index. It can be used for day trading, scalping.
- Information about DAX30 including trading hours, trading capital, margin required and its behaviour.
- Tflow® trades on DAX30 – trade review by Tflow® students/traders, how they execute, sharing of trading techniques and why these trades are profitable.
- Date and time 25 February 2014 7.00pm – 10.00pm
- Place 3 Shenton Way #25-02 Shenton House Singapore 068805
- Seating capacity 40 persons
- Speaker Jayrome Lai and Binni Ong
- Price free of charge
- Please register your name, contact number and email by calling Cynthia at 6492 3196 or sms 8298 6982
** Register to secure seat. Non-registered may be rejected. **
What is DAX30?
DAX30 is Germany’s blue chip stock market index comprising 30 major stocks listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
How to trade the German DAX30 Index Futures; which trading/charting platform to use?
German DAX30 Index Futures are available for trading with regulated forex / CFD brokers who offer leveraged trading. An ideal charting and trading platform to use is MT4.
Why trade DAX30?
Successful Asian traders will find that DAX30 is an attractive addition to other tradable stock index futures such as Hang Seng Index and S&P500. Importantly DAX30 trades from 3pm – 5am (GMT+8) so that Asian traders can easily trade in the afternoon and evening.