A Look at EURUSD through Best Practices
The aim of Best Practice Class (BP) is always to repeat, repeat and repeat Best Practices in Trading.
So let us take a look at EURUSD using the BP check list.
- Up, Down, Flat?
- What Strategy? BM, WRMB, H4T, H4R
Recent trend is down with no signs of an Uptrend. So bias is still Down.
- Next locate the Trade Zone, Target Profit Zone & Danger Zones.
- Determine where to enter based on 1234 & triggers
- Write down the price of entry for your own benefit
- Lastly, record down as your trade diary.
In addition, you might also want to take a look at the big picture to add another dimension to your analysis.
Next BP Class Schedule
The next Best Practice class will be the last for the year 2013. Call Cynthia to Register.
Date: 11th Dec 2013, 7pm to 10pm
We encourage all new graduates to attend BP class first to build a strong foundation in Best Practices of Trading. Don’t forget, we look for potential trades in all BP classes.