Update on encountering 503 Error message when accessing the Blog
This is an update to our previous post Encounter error message 503 when accessing this blog.
We did a survey on two groups of students with the following criteria.
- Both groups use the blog often;
- Those who regularly encounter this error;
- And those that have never encountered this error before.
The main difference between the 2 groups are:
Students who encounter the issue:
- Log out of the blog after use.
- Or due to clearing browser cookies & cache.
Students who do not encounter the issue:
- Close the browser without logging out.
- Rarely or never clears browser cookie & cache.
Our suggestion to those who regularly encounter this issue to try the below for the next 1-2 months and see if you still encounter the 503 error msg.
- Don’t log out, just close the browser page.
- Try to limit the times you clear your cookie & cache or if you have to, try to leave the cookie entry for Terraseeds blog intact.