David’s trading testimonial describes challenges, learning journey
Trading testimonial from new forex trader
David attended our Tflow® Currency Trading Course last month this year. He sent in this trading testimonial by email describing his ups and downs (yes – all that in 1 month). We reproduce his feedback here because he describes the realism of forex trading from the encounters of a new trader. In addition I would like to point out the encouragement he has given us and to address some questions about forex trading.
“I almost loss all in oil and Eur as I didn’t manage trade as you taught hoping to pull a fast one again.”
“Dishearten with my foolishness I almost give up until you posted the nzd trade in tweeter”
“I refreshed what you taught and stick to rules and you help me turn around with that trade.”
“able to replicate what you taught and now am truly appreciate what you said able the rules and trade management”
“help someone turn around from disheartened and back to his feet again”
Trading success depends on discipline and support from a community
And this is from our point of view:
1. Individuals can earn money from forex trading
2. Internal hurdles unfortunately can cause individuals to lose money
3. Failure is very discouraging and is a major reason while individuals give up before they succeed; help can turn a person around.
4. To us, training means reinforcing traders with the right values and techniques
5. To succeed, you need to repeat, replicate, reinforce. Its about money management not guts and glory.
6. Don’t trade by yourself. A community, friends and trainers is also about learning support and moral support.