Encounter error message 503 when accessing this blog
Some of you may have encountered ‘Error Message 503: Too many IP addresses accessing one secure area’ or similar
Please note the following:
- Privileged members who attended our forex trading course were issued user id and password to access secure sections of this blog (that requires login).
- To prevent access to unauthorised persons, each user id can only access the secure area through a maximum of 5 IP addresses.
- In general, each piece of hardware e.g. laptop, ipad uses one IP address if it is accessing through an Internet access point.
- Some organisations employ dynamic IPs so a piece of hardware can utilise more than one IP address.
- Personal devices such as mobile phones using their own SIM takes up an additional IP addresses as well.
- If you have encountered error 503, it means that you have reached the maximum of 5 IPs.
- Please write to us and we will reset your access during office hours.
- If you persistently encounter this problem, you might want to take note to access this blog from limited number of locations only such as home and office.
Thank you for your kind attention.