Week 11, 2020 STI component stocks performance, fund flow
- Out of 30 Straits Times Index constituent stocks, 16 are now printing new 52-week lows (white font in gray box).
- Year to date, 28 are now in the red.
- Based on fund flow data, institutions are net sellers of local banks which are down 11 to 13 percent (SGX report, ‘Week of 9 March 2020).
- End of week winners are Jardine Matherson, Singapore Press Holdings, SGX. Losers Wilmar, Keppel Corp and Thai Beverage.
- Year to date winners are Ascendas Reit, Mapletree Logistic and SGX. Losers Sembcorp, SATS and Yangzijiang Shipbuilding.
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’. Operates multiple strategies.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.