Week 10, 2020 STI component stocks performance, fund flow
Seeds of today’s crash could be found last week.
- Column C shows 2019 52-week high
- Column D shows 2019 52-week low
- This week is Week 11 of 2020
- Fund flow data comes from SGX; Week of 02 March 2020 is show on column N labeled Wk10
- From columns J to N, white font on black cell shows stock price making new 52-week high while white font on gray cell shows new 52-week low
Coming back to comment that seeds of today’s crash found last week, column N data shows 13 out of 30 ST Index components made 52-week low by end of week on Friday close. Oil price cut by by Saudi Arabia could be catalyst or just convenient narrative to explain.
- YTD gain leaders are Mapletree Logistics, Ascendas Reit and ST Engineering
- YTD loss leaders are Sembcorp, Yangzijiang and SATS
- Gain leader for week is Ascendas Reit
- Loss leader for week is DBS
*Disclaimer – this table was entered manually; could contain mistakes*
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’. Operates multiple strategies.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.