Current Straits Times Index correction against previous ones
- First from the left, Asian Financial Crisis
- Tech Bubble; incidentally this bottom coincides with outbreak of SARS
- Great Financial Crisis, Subprime Crisis, Lehman Brothers…
- If history repeats, this current one is going to be one of those in the 50-60% range of correction
- Top performers Yangzijiang Shipbuilding, SGX and Dairy Farm
- Top losers Jardine C&C, Capitamall and Mapletree Logistrics
- 22 stocks out of 30 are now printing new 52-week lows
- YTD SGX is top performer
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’. Operates multiple strategies.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.