This is a screen grab taken from CME Fedwatch Tool today 06 June 2019.
- 74.2% probability for a stay decision coming FOMC meeting on 19 June 2019.
- Zero percent probability for a rate hike.
- 25.8% probability for a 25 point cut.
- Only 1.4% probability of interest rates staying at the current level by the last meeting of 2019.
- Probability of up to five cuts for total of 125 points by the last meeting of 2019.
Compare these readings with a screencap taken early this year on 07 January 2019.
Director, TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. Trader, investor. @sohtionghum was picked ‘Top 70 Forex Twitter in 2015’. Operates multiple strategies.
“Dear reader, I do not have a financial license to give advice. I do not know you the reader. Your financial objective and risk tolerance may be different from mine. I am not responsible for any consequence of your action.