How to get the best out of this forex blog
- Please participate for learning purposes. At the moment I have some encouraging participation feedback from individuals but this is too rare.
- One feature I would like to highlight is the plugin that requires everyone to log-in in order to see content here also keeps Googlebots out. This means that if you leave a comment in your name, it will not be picked up by Google search from someone outside e.g. your ex- or your employer. In other words, feel free to say something and challenge me to make more content.
- I want to thank individuals who have sent suggestions to make these threads better. Thank you. I take suggestions very seriously and whatever that can be implemented to improve content will be followed up.
- However there were also ideas to improve layout and usability. Unfortunately these will not receive priority at the moment. The content arranged here is not the most easy in terms of access or readability but it follows chronological order as setups appear in the market. Also it is easy for me in the sequence write-post-tweet. Changes to layout, redesigning the flow and curating information may be disruptive and since feedback is one-off, I assume that majority of users are comfortable.
Features to help you navigate
There are two useful features to help you with navigation in this blog.
Internal Google search widget
This Google search widget delivers search results from content in this blog
This is a very useful navigational feature that can be found near the left bottom of the blog section. It has been customised to deliver only search results of key words from content available in this blog. If you enter keywords ‘multiple time frame analysis’ into the entry field, you will get a search result like this below. You can personalise your search according to keywords that interest you.
Example of search results for ‘multiple time frame analysis’
The other feature can be found at the foot of individual blog postings. Just above the Comment section, you can see tags that link to relevant posts by keyword. Each set of keywords is a link and can be clicked on to bring you to more articles in the same vein.
Keyword tags that can be clicked on to go to other pages
Coming development for this blog
As a happy announcement, we are turning towards audiovisual content so these are the things you can encounter very soon:
- Tflow® training material to be converted to AV format and posted online with more emphasis and treatment.
- Some analysis from ‘currency pairs this week‘ will also be done in multimedia format.
- Other training that we NO LONGER conduct may also be made available.
TerraSeeds Forex Blog coming up with audiovisual content
At this moment we are limited only by imagination and competency of handling information with more tools.
The following two tabs change content below.
Soh Tiong Hum is Director of TerraSeeds Market Technician Pte Ltd. TerraSeeds is a trading educator in Singapore since 2005.
Soh Tiong Hum is a member and regular speaker at Technical Analysts Society Singapore events and has a bi-monthly lunch time event at IG Singapore on forex and stock markets. He is an avid blogger on technical analysis topics; his Twitter account @sohtionghum
was ranked #23 out of The Top 70 Twitter Accounts To Follow In 2015
Come find Tiong Hum on Google+